Did you catch our DIY feature over at Home Journal for Mother’s Day? We shared a recipe for the most delicious rose salt scrub that’s sure to make your mum feel like a million bucks! You can download the below template right here for the boxes shown in the photos, too.
To use the template:
- Cut out template
- Clip template onto coloured card, and cut along the outline to shape.
- Score the coloured card according to dotted lines on the template.
- Carefully fold into shape.
- Affix all tabs with glue into a gem shape, holding each tab half a minute to fix position before moving onto the next.
- Spray on a gradient with metallic spray paint
Photos by Jason To; Shoot assistance by Heidy Choi.